Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hoo-Boy! the journey back to being homeless with a roof and finding safe and free parking took on a life of it's own this past week! Traveled about 100 miles the first day, blew two holes in our radiator due to overheating Fran from Mitzvah Circle was aware of our circumstances by my posting on facebook and twitter bless her heart she sent us a gift card for Walmart! www.mitzvahcircle.org A nice recently new homeless couple, Johnny and Brittney pulled in next to us a walmart. After a bit I approached Brittney I simply asked ud they were ok ? And if they needed anything. I told her what I had to offer and went and got my hygene backpack and told her to take what she needed or wanted. And gave them a boat load of food! They insisted on giving me a puppy chuaua! They were selling them for gas money for $75 I gave her $20 all we could spare since we needrd gas money also. After 2 nights at walmart we continued our journey. Another 100 miles we and Bandit arrived safely to our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment